The Mountain Play Association Junior Board of Directors is a collective of high school students interested in theatre, nonprofits, and governance. As leaders and innovators, Junior Board members are constantly looking to improve Mountain Play's programs and projects.
Benefits of Membership:
- Theatre Administration and Governance Education
- Introduction to the leadership and ambassadorship roles of a non-profit board of directors
- Fundraising and Marketing Techniques
- Advisory Role to Mountain Play Association
- Be a part of the future of the Mountain Play
- Community Service Hours
- Behind the scenes experience
Duties of Membership:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Assist with Administrative, Production and Event Duties
- Organize one fundraising project per year
- Volunteer to work at least two shows on the mountain (If you are cast in the show, other arrangements may be made)
- Be available for other volunteer opportunities throughout the year (fall gala, office, house parties, etc.)
To apply or get more information, please email Evy Roy at email@example.com.