WHAT DO I BRING?
The Mountain Play experience is much more than a day at the theatre
It's also an outdoor adventure on a mountaintop.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING:
- YOUR TICKETS
- WATER or you can purchase at the theatre
- PICNIC LUNCH or you can purchase at the theatre
- CUSHIONS for seating or rent/purchase at the theatre
- BEVERAGES - Alcohol may be brought in or purchased at theatre
- PICNIC/BEACH BLANKET
- LAYERED, COMFORTABLE CLOTHING - Weather can be unpredictable
- DIRECTIONS to theatre or shuttle parking
- HATS and SUNGLASSES
- HIKING MAPS and GEAR
- ALLERGIC TO BEES? Bring your EpiPen
PLEASE DO NOT BRING:
- Pets & Dogs - DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED PETS IN YOUR CAR OR BRING INTO THE AMPHITHEATRE
- CHAIRS WITH LEGS of ANY KIND - SEATING CUSHIONS MUST REST ON THE GROUND
- Umbrellas (only allowed before the show starts) - You are welcome to bring an umbrella, as long as it comes down when any performance including preshow is taking place.
- Smoking is NOT allowed in the amphitheatre area at any time.
Note: Public Phones are NOT available on the mountain