Why Arts Matter:
Since the beginning of recorded history, storytelling has provided a shared experience of what it is to be human, posing and answering the questions that encourage a deeper understanding of our existence. Music engages the human spirit, creating and inspiring deep emotional connections beyond the bounds of language. Woven together, these art forms become a powerful expression of the human experience, at once the most inspirational and the most accessible of the modern performing arts.
At a time in our history when people are increasingly disconnected from each other and from nature there is a need for a profound shared experience that unites, inspires and reminds us of the riches to be found in each other's stories. Experiencing live performance art surrounded by the exquisite beauty of nature further enhances this process of rediscovering our human connection.
DONATE AS AN INDIVIDUAL
BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR
- Involve a broad and diverse audience by providing inspirational high quality performances.
- Engage children in their first live theatre experience and encourage a lifelong love of theatre.
- Share the beauty of Mount Tamalpais State Park environment with its future protectors.
- Build community by annually engaging a broad range of local organizations.
- Improve the quality of performing arts opportunities in the Bay Area for artists and patrons.