Junior Board of Directors
The Mountain Play Association Junior Board of Directors is a community service and educational based program made up of students.
This program is designed to educate students in the areas of financial management, leadership and community service.
Benefits of Membership:
- Theatre Administration and Governance Education
- Introduction to the leadership and ambassadorship roles of a non-profit board of directors
- Fundraising and Marketing Techniques
- Advisory Role to Mountain Play Association
- Be a part of the future of the Mountain Play
- Community Service Hours
- Behind the scenes experience
Duties of Membership:
- Attend monthly meetings
- Assist with Administrative, Production and Event Duties
- Organize one fundraising project per year
- Volunteer to work at least two shows on the mountain (If you are cast in the show, other arrangements may be made)
- Be available for other volunteer opportunities throughout the year (fall gala, office, house parties, etc.)
Contact Communications Associate Evy Roy (email@example.com) for more information.